Are you a technologically driven individual with a passion for communication? Do you love being at the cutting edge of technology? Do you think you have what it takes? Then apply today to join our QGC family!
Contract (1 Year including 3 months of probation period)
CEO / Director
Expected date of availability
October 1, 2020
Job Description/ Key Responsibilities
• Liaise with high school counselors and schools to promote QGC.
• Work on social media content.
• Think outside the box on marketing and promotion of QGC.
• Draft new content for QGCWebsite.
• Assist in running summer and winter programs in the U.S., Europe and the Middle East if needed (depending on group size).
Required qualification and Skills
• A bachelor’s degree is required from an international university.
• 2-year experience within the field of education (preferred). Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
• Well-Traveled. Must have visited at least five countries or lived in multiple countries.
• Understanding of the international education and institutions worldwide.
• Strong presentation skills.
• An optimist with a can-do attitude.
• Work from home. Work is project based. Flexible hours.